Sunday, October 24, 2010

My first article

       Aditya rahman my name was called adit, adhyt, dhyt or adi, I come from the Cirebon area in which the area was named Sindanglaut but I was born in the area sedong the name of his village is windujaya. now lives in Jakarta, a place where many people milling around and densely populated, I live in this town many people (jakarta) may be forced for some reason I have to lecture at a state university in Jakarta is UNJ and I entered the chemical department , majoring in which a lot of writing tasks 5th semester and until now I still write to meet existing coursework. possible on this first post I do not want to write at length enough to know who I am, this is just to start, maybe someday I'll become a professional writer. thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment